Friday 4 December 2009


Hi im Marley nice to meet you.

I support Carlisle United they are in League 1 at the mo. Lets hope they get in the Championship and then the Premier League.

I am currently attending an e2e programme based in Northallerton North Yorkshire. I am moving to an e2e at Middlesbrough which will be football coaching. I will be starting on January 11th. 2010 (A good year) I am actually looking forward to it lol.
This picture is of Rupert my golden Labrador sadly he died painfully but peacefully. R.I.P :(
Saturday 5th December football day today have fun everybody.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marley,
    welcome to blogland, enjoy and be yourself.

    Love the pic of Rupert...they say a dog is a mans best friend and i would like to bet that he was your best friend.

    love granny x

    ReplyDelete